False. Obama has
- lied to the American people during his campaign about bringing the troops home.
- created a kill list.
- assassinated American citizens.
- destroyed the sovereignty of multiple nations.
- followed George Bush’s timeline on Iraq.
- expanded the war in Afghanistan.
- unconstitutionally bombed Libya, Pakistan, and multiple other countries.
- not ruled out the use of force against Iran.
Obama is anti-war? No.
The democrat party is anti-war? Well they support Obama so…no.
Leftists make me laugh when they say only republicans love war; Obama loves war more than Bush did.
Screw both warmongering parties; vote Libertarian.
"Of all the enemies to public liberty, war is perhaps the most to be dreaded, because it comprises and develops the germ of every other. War is the parent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes; and armies, debts, and taxes are the known instruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few … No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare."
James Madison (via lost-and-searching-in-america)
This is just begging to be ripped apart into shreds.
Petro, you know what to do.
gonna go get gas in the meantime lol
- Let’s talk abut Obama’s healthcare reform. It’s going to make healthcare cost more. With more government funds going to for profit agencies, healthcare institutions will continue to jack up prices with the injection of easy money in the market. More on why his calculations can be found here
- Iraq was ended by Bush. Obama just kept the deadline. Yup. Not only that, we still have troops in Afghanistan.
- Because to make a private institution pay for it that may have religious convictions is unconstitutional.
- Women are payed equally to men already. Not only that, Don’t Ask Don’t Tell was already passed by the House and the Senate. WIth or without his permission, the bill would have passed.
- You mean like Solyndra? Hohohoho
- Easy federal money makes student loans cost morel much like subsidies make preventative healthcare cost more. Also, are you really defending no child left behind?
- Less people have applied for unemployment. That’s all there is to Obama’s “new jobs”.
No, but go ahead and vote for him. The Iranian, Syrian, Libyan, Ugandan, and Pakistani people will apreciate it.
(Source: , via 21st-century-classical-liberal)